Options to Correct your Smile
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
For information on Clear Correct, please visit www.clearcorrect.com.
- Clear Correct uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Chen’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Chen has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Chen about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Short term clear braces for quick movement
- For a fraction of the cost of traditional braces, you can straighten your front teeth in a short time frame.
- Clear braces are affixed to the teeth through computer generated technology and Dr. Chen’s keen eye for cosmetic detail.
- In as short as 4-6 months you can have the smile you”ll be proud of.
- A consultation appointment can hep you understand the length of time and fees associated with your case.